Fox Ridge PTCO Fundraising Goals
Our goal is to raise $50 per FRMS student which equates to $60,000.
Your support will be used to upgrade technology and provide additional elective class offerings as follows:
- Upgrade the Engineering Lab
- 15 desktop computers and 18 laptops
- Upgrade the Technology Lab
- Add a new STEM elective class for each grade level
- Robotics or similar STEM class offerings
Raising $50 per child can be done in several easy ways:
- Participate in PTCO Events – The Color Run, Silent Auction and/or Carnival
- Attend Restaurant Nights
- Donate directly by making a tax deductible pledge to our "Get Out of Fundraising Drive" via one of the following methods:
- Make a personal check payable to Fox Ridge PTCO and send to school with your child
- Submit your credit card information on the PTCO pledge brochure and we will process your payment via PayPal
- Click on the yellow donate button below which will take you directly to PayPal
Want your pledge to go farther? Check with your employer to see if they offer a matching program for donations.
Thank you for your support!