Citing Your Sources
When you use information from any source (books, online, etc) you must state where you got it from or else it is considered plagiarism. Always give credit to your sources!
- If you are using the databases, click on the Cite link and then copy and paste the citation into your project.
- If you are using another source (website, book, etc) you will have to create your own citation. Luckily, there are a lot of online tools to help you!
- Easybib can make citations for you, and it is really easy to use.
- Copy and paste the website address into the blank space.
- Hit Cite It!
- Add whatever information it did not find.
- Carefully search the page for author and date. If you cannot find it, you can leave those blank.
- Copy and paste the citation into your project.