FOX RIDGE MIDDLE SCHOOL
2012-13 Suggested Supply List
The following is a general list of supplies that students will use frequently in class. We’ve tried to be conservative with the list. It is possible that a few other items may be requested throughout the year for specific projects or classes.
· USB Flash/jump drive
· Sharpened pencils with erasers
· Blue or black writing pens
· Red or green pens for correcting
· Glue sticks
· Colored pencils or markers
· Notebook paper
· 3-Ring binder(s) with dividers (you may use one for each class or a single notebook with dividers)
· Sticky notes (various sizes)
· Spiral notebooks (single subject at least one for Language Arts, one for science and one for math)
· Scientific Calculator
· Graph paper (quad rule for math)
· 2-4 pack of dry erase markers (thin point) for use in math
Each student will be assigned a locker during check in. These are small but adequate for basic school supplies. Large backpacks with rollers may not fit.
We are also requesting donations of Kleenex. These may be given to your Academic Core Connection teacher.